What are you trying to do - to work on it or to incorporate my changes?

I'm not done yet - everything was ported but there's some nasty failing
test I'm hunting down atm. You should be able to commit all my changes back
to SVN with gitdsvn, but you can also get the latest sources from here as a
zipball https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/zipball/spatial

There are some very good git tutorials - worth reading. Check github's for
example. Basically you just do "git clone git://
github.com/synhershko/lucene.net.git" and "git checkout spatial" and you
are done. You'll never want to go back to SVN :)