I assumed using the queries module, which isn't in 3.x. After a look
at the 3.x codebase this doesn't seem to be a problem.
Since all the classes you need are in: o.a.l.search.function package
inside core Lucene. You can use
the CustomScoreQuery & ValueSourceQuery instead of the BoostedQuery.

Martijn

On 12 June 2012 21:24, corwin <rechter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a good idea, thanks for the tip Martijn. I'm not a fan of performing
> an extra search, but it does seem like it's unavoidable for this scenario.
>
> We are currently working with Lucene 3.5 and you mentioned that it assumes
> Lucene 4 or 3.6. Any particular reason for that? I prefer not upgrading just
> yet unless there's a feature that will specifically help me accomplish this.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Corwin.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen