I was working on SOLR-3559... I thought I had it nailed, so I
committed it (and I couldn't update the JIRA issue because JIRA was
down), along with
enabling DBQ in the stress reorder versions test.

That test started hitting errors on many of our jenkins boxes, so I
reverted the test change while I worked on it more.  I've since made
progress and re-enabled it.

> In any event when reducing test coverage suddenly like this, Yonik,
> please do a more thorough job explaining why.

That's a funny way of putting it.  I enabled the DBQ reordering, got
failures, then disabled it again with the commit log message of
"tests: disable stress DBQ reorder".

-Yonik
http://lucidimagination.com