Hi,

I have checked out the latest Lucene code from SVN and copied and renamed
the 'dot' files and folders to the root of the project workspace but I am
getting over 100 errors in Eclipse like this:

Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
Project 'lucene' is missing required library:
'lucene/analysis/icu/lib/icu4j-4.8.1.1.jar'     lucene          Build path
Build Path
Problem

When I look in this location the .jar file is actually called
icu4j-4.8.1.1.jar.sha1

Sorry I am quite new to Java development being a C++, php and perl
programmer.  I know that the sha1 extension is something to do with
checksums.  What do I need to do from here?

Kind regards,

Svetlana