Will do. - Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: dawid.we...@gmail.com [mailto:dawid.we...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Dawid
Weiss
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 4:34 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux (64bit/ibm-j9-jdk7) - Build # 752
- Failure!

> 114:    <testcase
> classname="org.apache.lucene.util.junitcompat.TestBeforeAfterOverrides"
> name="testBefore" time="0.011"/>
> 115:    <testcase
> classname="org.apache.lucene.util.junitcompat.TestBeforeAfterOverrides"
> name="testAfter" time="0.011"/
> 116:
> 117:    <system-out><![CDATA[]]></system-out
> 118:
> 119:    <system-err><![CDATA[]]></system-err
> 120:
> 121: </testsuite>

Can't tell what the problem was here for now. The workspace is wiped
out (archive it if you see this error again, please).

The XML is clearly wrong but what's interesting is that these XMLs are
generated from an object model using simple-xml so there is no chance
for an unclosed tag unless there is something wrong with the library
itself. Seems unlikely -- we have been using it in production for a
long time without a glitch. I'll dig the next time we see this error
(if you happen to see it, please ZIP the contents of the workspace for
me).

Dawid