Yes. That's what I thought. And that is how it should work. But that is not
what happened. Ivy did not need to resolve anything, but it called out to a
resolver which it could not see. After that, it called out over and over. I had
to completely re-download everything. Since a full download worked, I think it
boogered up its cache and then confused itself.

Lance