There's no real benefit except for perhaps discovery. I hit this code while
pressing F4 in eclipse on FilterCodec. I'm not sure that I'd do the same
for StoredFieldsFormat, but perhaps I just need to get used to it. It's
like how I discover Analyzers, I search for Analyzer extensions, not
TokenStreams/Filter.

But it's not critical, just thought that as a Codec, it's pretty generic.

I'm fine if we rename it only when the back-compat cannot be maintained any
longer.

Shai