Okay, I think I see it. On 4x, this test extends LuceneTestCase and on 5x it extends SolrTestCaseJ4.

I think part of some changes in the Directory first class issue that have no been ported back yet.

I was not seeing the commit on 5x because I needed to update :) But it compiles fine there because it's extending SolrTestCaseJ4.

- Mark