It's not about Jenkins letting two build plans to run from the same
directory, but rather where you set tempDir to. If both are set to say
java.io.tmpdir, then you get a collision. I configured both builds to set a
unique tempDir, and that's working fine so far.

Was just thinking that it'll be easier if we appended the PID to the dir.
It just makes it even more unique, though I understand your point about
losing the ability to debug when you have too many J0-<PIDs>.

BTW, doesn't the runner mkdirs() J0,J1 etc.? After I set the builds to
tempDir/job1 and tempDir/job2, I hit FNFE, until I manually created these
dirs.

Shai