-1 from me - I don't like not giving people a target date to clean things up
by. No one has given a proposed date to try and tie things up by - just calling
'hike is tomorrow' out of nowhere doesn't seem right to me.

We have a lot of people working on this over a lot of timezones. I think we
should do the right thing and give everyone at least a few days and a weekend
to finish getting their issues into 4.1.

- Mark