Looking at the code, I think that today flush() cannot throw diskFullEx?
MockIO checks for diskFull in writeBytes and copyBytes, using
dir.sizeInBytes.

So I think if you limit maxSize=5 and write 4 + 4 bytes, to a Directory
with a buffer of 20 bytes, then both writeBytes will succeed (as
dir.sizeInBytes = 0).
flush() will also succeed since it only calls delegate.flush().

So I think either MDW should track its size, or MockIO track the num
written bytes?

Shai