On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI we currently have:
>
>      [exec] Crawl/parse...
>      [exec]
> file:///build/docs/analyzers-common/org/apache/lucene/analysis/util/FilteringTokenFilter.html
>      [exec]     WARNING: anchor "version" appears more than once
>

> I forget why this is a warning and not a hard fail, but we should
> probably investigate: it seems wrong.

The reason why there were 2 anchors named "version" is that javadoc
added such an anchor for the protected field called "version" and the
class javadocs contained another anchor named "version" to describe
the way FilteringTokenFilter handles the lucene match version. I
renamed the 2nd one to fix this warning.

+1 to fail hard on duplicate anchor names.

--
Adrien