Question is, what do you want to achieve? What benefit do you see
yourself getting from having configs in zookeeper?

There may be another way of getting those benefits.

Also note, whilst you can upload solrconfig.xml to Zookeeper as a part
of SolrCloud, you still need to reload a core to make the changes take
effect. Which is much the same as changing the file on disk and
reloading the core in a non-SolrCloud setup. So not sure what the
benefit might be that you're after.

Upayavira