Github user wwb commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/191

    @rmarinho -- good question. Unfortunately that will be a bit of a trick as
we've got an existing myget feed for the non-portable version so trying to jam
this version in there creates an interesting version conflict, unless we go for
a new project on myget which could get a bit confusing for consumers.

    Is there anything that is stopping you from building the artifacts and
including them the old fashioned, pre-nuget way?

---
with INFRA.
---