According to the Lucene.Net website (https://lucenenet.apache.org/), we
"graduated" from incubation several years ago (sometime before 3.0.3 was
released). Yet the description of the GitHub repo says "Mirror of Apache
Lucene.Net (incubating)" (https://github.com/apache/lucenenet).

1.       Can we remove "(incubating)" from the description?

2.       Can we add something to the description to indicate although it is a
mirror, this is the "official" place to make contributions?

I would do it myself, but I don't have access to these GitHub settings.

These types of things likely give people pause about downloading the software
and actually have given me pause about contributing in the first place, as I am
sure it does with others.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)