Github user jeme commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/209

    > It sounds like you are not too familiar with dependency injection (which
is why I am following this approach), and although you can certainly get by
without it, it is definitely something every developer should know going
forward. I was reluctant to read up on DI at first and wasn't sure that doing
so would be worth the time, but ever since I read Dependency Injection in .NET,
it has forever changed the way I write code. And out of dozens of books that I
have read there are very few I can say have accomplished that. But as they say,
you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink - do as you will
:).

    I don't know how you would get that idea? I have been usiing IoC/DI for
years, often but not always paired with a IoC Container.

---
with INFRA.
---