GitHub user iyerr3 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/madlib/pull/310

    Build: Download compatible Boost if version >= 1.65

    JIRA: MADLIB-1235

    BOOST 1.65.0 removed the TR1 library which is required by MADlib till
    C++11 is completely supported. Hence, we force download of a compatible
    version if existing Boost is 1.65 or greater. This should be removed
    when TR1 dependency is removed.

    $ git pull https://github.com/madlib/madlib
bugfix/boost_incompatibility_tempfix

    https://github.com/apache/madlib/pull/310.patch

    This closes #310

----
commit 2307c8b14f6294f7e861c7df8264c5897f923c5b