Hi ChenLang,
We have a community meeting at 9AM pacific. If you are still awake please feel
free to ask the question in the end of the meeting.

Dial in instructions are in the meeting annoucemt and I will reply here again
with them later.

Greg

This email encrypted by tiny buttons & fat thumbs, beta voice recognition, and
autocorrect on my iPhone.