Hey Frank,

How are special character values handled today? It is often not ideal to
end up with column names that require double quotes to call due to
downstream scripts.

A couple of features that would be useful

* Option to define resulting column names. Please see pdltools
implementation - the ability to pass in a function is especially useful (
* Option to dummy code only the top n most frequently occurring values in
any column
* Option to exclude original column from results table
* Option to create numeric column names (E.g. pivotcol_val1, pivotcol_val2
...) instead of values in column names + secondary mapping table

Thank you

Jarrod Vawdrey
Sr. Data Scientist
Data Science & Engineering | Pivotal