Thanks, Ed.

The master and PR integration would be quite useful for MADlib and are on
the cards. We're in the process of wrapping our docker work; once that goes
in, we can finalize these other projects.
It would be easier for us to start with the HAWQ projects as references -
could you please post their links?

Best,
iR