Roman,

I had another read thru the graduation resolution
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Graduation+Resolution
and maturity evaluation
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/ASF+Maturity+Evaluation

Both look pretty complete to me at this point.   Other parts of the wiki
have a lot of
info about the project and getting started and such, so looks comprehensive
enough for a project at this level of maturity.

Frank