Hi All,

With MADlib's graduation to TLP, it's time to migrate its github
repos from `*incubator-madlib*` to `*madlib*`. We will have to open
an Apache Infrastructure ticket to request this move for the following
repos (along with other stuff like wiki, jenkins etc):
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-madlib.git
 (Read/Write)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib (Github mirror- read only)
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-madlib-site.git
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib-site (GitHub mirror)

There are two ways to go about this, and the Infra ticket has to be
raised accordingly.
1) Just maintain the current set-up, but have the repos renamed from
incubator-madlib to madlib.
2) Use Gitbox to enable github repo as a R/W repo and not just read-only.
Check this email (
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-madlib-dev/201708.mbox/%3cCA+ULb+vP0ViWH4Nc=4eaxvbt0komeftqzp4eaa3p0fkpp7c...@mail.gmail.com%3e)
for further information.

Please vote you preference and we can decide to move accordingly.

NJ