A few of us are at Berlin Buzzwords hanging out and working on Mahout, so if
you are interested, feel free to jump on IRC (#mahout on freenode) for some
discussion.  Not all of our conversation will be translated to IRC, but we are
happy to interact w/ others if interested.

Also, sounds like maybe we are ready for 0.8?  Or at least close?  I
volunteered to do the release, so I'm going to start going through the 0.8 JIRA
issues and triaging them.  If you want something in for 0.8, speak now (or
relatively soon).  I'd like to suggest trying to get an RC out this coming week
or the following.

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com