Will schedule a hangout for this Thursday - 7pm (Eastern Time) tentatively.

I would like us to first discuss about Mahout 0.9 release, will send out an
agenda once I schedule it.

Regards,
Suneel

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:24 AM, Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Following up , Suneel/Grant are we still on for meeting this week on a google
hangout, would love to neet this week.

> From: sxk1...@hotmail.com
> To: dev@mahout.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Mahout's future
> Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 07:00:50 -0700
>
> +1Can you send out a quick agenda (hopefully with my input incorporated)
> before the hangout?Regards
> > Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 03:58:10 -0700
> > From: suneel_mar...@yahoo.com
> > Subject: Re: Mahout's future
> > To: dev@mahout.apache.org
> >
> > Grant would be available the week of Oct 14 for a hangout (tentatively).
> > We could go ahead and schedule one next week if there's (and seems very
> > much like it) enough response.  I can go ahead and facilitate one.
> >
> > I will be 100% focused on Mahout from next week once I start at my new job
> > from Monday.
> >
> > Regarding building something for Deep Learning, Yexi's patch for MLP (see
> > M-1265) may be a good place to refactor/start thinking about the
> > foundations.
> > I guess Ted is alluring to build something like what's been described in
> > the Google paper (see
> > http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~ranzato/publications/DistBeliefNIPS2012_withAppendix.pdf).
> >  Correct?
> >

> > Suneel