On #2, it would be good if could add Spectral KMeans to
examples/bin/cluster-reuters.sh to process Reuters dataset.

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:50 PM, Shannon Quinn <squ...@gatech.edu> wrote:

Excellent. My todo list, then:

1: post docs for the algorithm on the Apache CMS
2: create an example to demonstrate how to use it
3: code a job to process raw input into a similarity matrix (will create
a JIRA for it)

I have a question for #3 that can be a separate thread; mainly, what are
the primary input formats I should be concerned with processing?