Hi Dmitriy,

Thank you for your reply! I'm a postgraduate student of computer science
and the research direction of mine is Deep learning. And the focus point of
my research is use DBN to do the link(between network node) prediction,
which is the major reason makes want to get involved into mahout and do
some contribution. Most of my program knowledge is about Python and Matlab
and, honestly, I only have basic level of Java programing skill. But I
believe I could learn more about how to use Java by reading the codebase of
mahout, trust me ;).

Best Regards,
MikeLing