Hey

Sorry for delay- was getting ready to tear into this.

Would you mind posting a small sample of data that you would expect this
application to consume.

tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*