Karl, you wrote: "I was able to reproduce the exception here using your URL. It is indeed a bug in how it handles the 500 error."

OK, then I guess that the StringIndexOutOfBoundsException *was* related to the 500 server issue ("It is not clear at all that it is related
to the 500 error you described before, but it could be.").

To clarify another thing: These three documents are fetched over and over again every fourth second (in four days). I was mentioning this in case we had another issue.

I'm just trying to clarify this before I deploy RC7 as I wrote.

Anyway, I will deploy RC7 now and start my job once more.

Erlend