Hi Maciej,

Did you intend to send this to the Solr/Lucene dev list?  This really
isn't a ManifoldCF question.

I can help a little perhaps.  You are correct that stemming and
normalization rules might well differ from language to language, but
it is worth noting that for at least normalization it is possible to
chain together normalization filters that do not collide with one
another.  For stemming, this is often true as well.  But if you are
using a language set where there are likely to be different treatments
for the same word, you need to basically do BOTH filters in parallel.
One way to do it is to use n different analyses on each query string,
and put together a dismax OR term query for each different analysis.

Karl