Hi All,

We are trying Alfresco enterprise 5.0.1 with ManifoldCF 2.5 configured with
postgresql 9.3. For postgres we use the configs given in [1]. From manifold
side
maxhandles = 105
crawler threads = 50

In alfresco connector max connections = 10

The problem is that when the documents get fetched it gets stuck when a
certain number of documents are fetched. The job always get stuck when
34227 documents are fetched and after some long wait it gives the database
error.

*Exception tossed: ERROR: deadlock detected  Detail: Process 5214 waits for
ShareLock on transaction 155292; blocked by process 18781.Process 18781
waits for ShareLock on transaction 155295; blocked by process 5214.*

When I restarted the manifold and postgres again only very few documents
gets fetched.

Any tips on resolving this deadlock issue is greatly appreciated.

[1]
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.5/en_US/performance-tuning.html

Thanks,
Chalitha

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.