Hello Piergiorgio,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.
I will do accordingly and would like to know if its possible for you to
review my proposal and provide me feedback before submitting it.

Looking forward to working with you.

*Best Regards*
Abhishek Kapoor
Mobile: +49-15143586760, +91-9873703731
Linkedin <https://de.linkedin.com/in/kapoorabhishek24>

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing." - Albert Einstein