From: Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 8:37 AM
To: dev <dev@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Elastic Output Connector SSLException

"Connection Reset" sounds like something in the server's SSL configuration
is dropping the connection because it doesn't like the protocol that was
negotiated.  This might be a heavy-handed way of addressing security issues
that arose with some ciphers used in SSL a year or two ago, not sure.
MCF's use of SSL doesn't disable the deprecated ciphers; it will use them
if that is what is negotiated.

This is going to require more debugging help than this list can probably
provide.

Karl