Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest!

Community is important for FOSS projects. It can both help to develop such
improvements and use it as may need them.

So, in my opinion you can share which parts do you want to improve/add and
share it with us for both some can help you and need them.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

16 Ağu 2019 Cum, saat 07:13 tarihinde Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com> şunu