Hi,

+1 from me.

I checked:
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- NOTICE needs to be updated (check my comment below)
- No unexpected binary files
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked Checksums
- Code compiles and tests successfully run

There is only one minor objection from me which is NOTICE file does not
include up-to-date year for copyright. I've created a PR for it.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI