Hi folks,

I have just shared in my github account the project:
https://github.com/OpenPj/manifoldcf-sdk

This is just a temporary location, it would be great to have it managed
officially in the ASF.

The main run.sh script is currently available only for Linux but I think
that can be easily converted for Windows.
Probably a lot of things can be embedded in the pom.xml using the
docker-maven-plugin so please consider that this is just the first version.

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Cheers,
PJ