Hi Kami,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote on 2010-08-13 11.54:

So have we decided, we need
* standard flying disc or
* foldable flying disc

We would select
* blue disc with white gulls or
* white disc with blue gulls

Standard discs are less than 510 Euros, foldable discs are less than 470
Euros (quote 500).

I can order it on Monday (or today).

thanks a lot for your efforts, they are much appreciated!

I have no real preference on the type of disc. For the design, I prefer blue disc with white gulls, but I'll leave the final choice to this list and you. :-)

I've talked to the budget authorizers, and we agreed on reserving 1.000 € out of the general marketing budget for the flying discs, just to be on the safe side.

Regarding the money transfer, best is to talk to Matthias Hütsch (the treasurer) directly. He knows best how to transfer the money.

Thanks for all your support and efforts, that's much appreciated!
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead