Hi Steven,

sorry for the inconvenience!

However, I cannot reproduce your issue. I can download the version.

If you haven't tried downloading from this page, try it now please and let us
know:

http://download.openoffice.org/other.html

Regards,
Andreas

--

Andreas Bartel | User Experience Engineer
Phone: +49 (0)40 236 46 - 672

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the
environment