Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
Stephen, et al.
I replied privately to Mrs Evaggelou, and pointed out that though OOo 3.3.x is
licensed LGPL v3., the trademark for same is owned by Oracle and is not open
source or copyleft: it is copyright.

Since then, she has indicated her desire to put the app on tablets. I
underscored that she does not have permission to use the trademarks. Once the
transition to Apache is finalized in this matter, I assume things will be
clearer.

As to the meat of the matter: OOo on a tablet? let's see it.

:-)

If so, and I believe mine eyes, then bango wango!

LibreOffice has a team working on a port to Android so it may just happen.

Andy