*How Ironic is this that somehow I was copied on this e-mail, of which
awakened a memory. Some time ago I had downloaded OO as an alternative to
spending the $100 to get the real deal.  I have a handicap that can be
analogized as gray hair. It can be treated but never really goes away.
Having said that, I am endlessly looking for solutions that are very cost
effective, can be support by associations and humanitarian aid programs.
Stephen Hawking is my inspiration in doing so. Now to the point dear
governors’, I wrote an e-mail to OO some time ago expressing curiosity as to
what OO is doing about STT/TTS. I offered my services to test and provide
quality feedback for such an endeavor.  I was sure your organization was
working on their solution to this, as the products range from trial free,
low-end MS included in windows, to $499.00 a pop. The little guy or
handicapped are seldom afforded that kind of money.   I never heard back
from OO? Never the less, I will take this unusual opportunity to extend my
offer once again.*

*Richard (Rickey) Clary,*

*Sr. Analyst NPI, Retired/Disabled*