Great Jakob! I tried the PR and it’s passing all tests.

About RDF4J, I am working in the name conventions, and they should definitely
go in a major release. For now this updates:

Long tests are skipped by default, but can be executed with mvn clean install
-PLongConcurrencyTx
BigData backend uses BlazeGraph dependency, and they haven’t moved to RDF4J yet
[1]. So I think that one can be deactivated for Marmotta 4.
For TItan and Accumulo backends I will ask if it is possible to publish the
dependency, otherwise they can be deactivated.

Cheers,
Xavier.

[1] https://jira.blazegraph.com/browse/BLZG-1981