Hi guys,
following a discussion related to Apache Stanbol, I want to propose a new
feature in LDPath query language, to obtain nested queries and nested
objects extracting properties from a specific resource.

An example of syntax can be :

city= ../foaf:based_near { name=gn:name, population=gn:population, state=
gn:state }

Accessing to a RDF resource and then, for each resource satisfying the
parent expression, retrieve an object.
The Object properties should be the ones listed in the provided map, with
the specific aliases.

In the previous example , for example having these three resources that
satisfy the first expression ( city= ../foaf:based_near ) , we want to
retrieve these 3 objects of type city ( the population numbers are fancy
number):

city1{ name= Paris, population= 13.000.000, state=France}
city2{ name= Rome, population= 6.000.000, state=Italy}
city3{ name= London, population= 16.000.000, state=England}

The scope of this improvement is to provide the possibility of extract
array of objects with custom properties from the resources of our data set.

--

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright
In the forests of the night,