Hey guys,

We have reorganized the Poc repo, and want to merge it to our Apache repo.
Just making sure here before we do the merge, because im not sure if doing
this will perserve the Git commit history.
What we are planning to do is:

git filter-branch --subdirectory-filter <git origin_repository directory>
-- --all
mkdir POCs/
git mv * POCs/
git commit -m "colleted the data to move"

git clone <git destination_repository_url> cd <git
destination_repository_directory> git remote add origin_repository_branch
<git origin_repository directory> git pull origin_repository_branch master
--allow-unrelated-histories git remote rm origin_repository_branch

Thanks in advance !

Zhang Yifei