On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 9:27 AM Wei Chen <weichentai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - Website
> The website can be a branch in our main repository after we set it up.
> And we should base our CD on it.
> It will be easier for users to contribute and make changes.

I have seen different approaches. The downside for having the website
together with the project source is that website usually have large
binary artifacts (e.g. images, etc) that then will make your source
code git clone very heavy.  But this is something for the community to
decide.

Options that I can think are:
1 - Together with the project source code repository
2 - Separate repository

As for publishing:
1 - gitpubsub (all commits to a specific branch is published as the
live website)
2 - svnpubsub (all commits to a specific svn repo is published as the
live website)

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975