Hi Huys, sorry to give my comments so late but...

I suppose Lucas is talking about these changes over [here|
https://github.com/apache/incubator-marvin/pull/21]

I think our primer rule should avoid changing on the existent structure
right now, once we don't have too many contributors(like change the
engine-executor to engine-server), and this is why I think this:

   - Internal link, names, and scripts must be refactored, and this means
   more efforts to test and guaranty that everything is working
   - External link, as articles, manuals, citations, repositories (pip,
   maven) should also be changed otherwise we going to create a bunch of
   broken links
   - package names should be changed to follow good practices

We need to think about what are the gains of changing the sub-project name.
Til now, my perspective is, doesn't worth it.

Personally, I don't agree we need to do this. I think to be a little safer
we just should create the new staffs and refactor the minimum to avoid
significant efforts and long reviews.

Just to help us to remember ... this was the architectural we decide to
implement.

 marvin-architecture-views.svg
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12969536/12969536_marvin-architecture-views.svg>

My opinion, in this case, let's roll back the commit and then Lucas you
should just open a new PR changing the code related with the task he is
doing and following the decided architecture reference.

One way to do this could be following these tasks:

1 - Create a new project called *marvin-toolbox* with one CLI command (
*generate-env*) that using a component called *docker-client* to
create/provisioning a docker image based are public examples (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-marvin/tree/develop/public-engines/iris-species-engine
).

2 - Change the recent create project *marvin-toolbox* creating new commands
to wrapper all the commands the engines already have (start, dryrun, test,
etc)

3 - Create an empty engine template (*python-engine-template*) to be used
to create new engines

4 - Change the recent create project *marvin-toolbox *creating a new
command call (generate or init) to allow users to create new engines based
on the *python-engine-template*

5 - Create an empty engine template (*r-engine-template*) to be used to
create new engines

6 - Allow the generate-env and generate CLI commands inside
*marvin-toolbox *to create engine based on the *r-engine-template*