Hi guys,

Here comes the summarized Marvin mission:

The Apache Marvin-AI platform aims to offer a practical and standardized
solution to help its users to perform data exploration, model development
and application lifecycle management, aiming to offer: scalability,
language agnosticism and a standardized pipeline.

Thanks for the help,
Lucas Cardoso