We need to file a request with infrastructure to have all the maven repos
upgraded to the latest “github goodies”.   Pull requests should have more
information in them, comments on pull requests should come back to this list,
etc….   I know that’s all working for the CXF pull requests.  For example:

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/GitHub-cxf-pull-request-PR-fix-CXF-5719-tt5744323.html

And note how that then integrates with JIRA:

although that would require getting all our JIRA projects moved to apache.

Dan

Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog