Hi,

based on the suggestions i would go with:

RestrictDistributionManagement

Thanks for your comments

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

On 6/30/14 6:46 PM, Robert Scholte wrote:
I was thinking of 'restrict' as well

Op Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:48:44 +0200 schreef Chris Graham
<chrisgw...@gmail.com>:

Limit or Restrict...

Sent from my iPhone

On 30/06/2014, at 4:08 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,

according to comments about the naming of the rule
(BanDistributionManagement my original name) and the suggestions made
by Robert Scholte which of course are true in particular about the
confusions about the intention of the rule.

I would like to know if someone of the devs has a good/better idea...

My idea is: FilterDistributionManagement

The idea of the rule is to limit the usage of distributionManagement
in particular areas of pom may be only within a company pom etc.

What about LimitDistributionManagementUsage

Many thanks in advance...