> My view is that we should soak plugin updates in the Maven project pom for
> at least 5 releases or 1 month (whichever is sooner) before "promoting" up
> to the ASF parent.

I agree and that's why I asked about m-javadoc-p v2.10 which was just
recently released and it seems as it has cause some issues for people.
Should we really include that one?

I state my -1 here, non-binding. I'd be happy to revert that if someone
explains that the issues are purely due to user misconfiguration or similar.

/Anders