Am Sat, 15 Nov 2014 15:31:17 -0700 (MST)
schrieb tibor17 <tibo...@lycos.com>:

> It makes sense to me to close these bugs without a fix.
> I will wait one week for a response.
> If somebody want to prevent from closing them, let me know.

All but one seem to be a clear close for me:

SUREFIRE-1001 - unconfigured MaxPerm. Probably OK to close, especially
as there is a Mojo documentation about vmargs and form mode, close ok.

SUREFIRE-904 - unconfigured groups/categories. OK to close, is kind of
support issue.

SUREFIRE-595 - I wonder, is skipTests honored only by the default value
for the parameter? If yes the original poster could reconfigure it to
false in the pom. In all cases: not really a surefire issue, close ok.

SUREFIRE-1054 - usage problem of excludegroups, close ok

SUREFIRE-620 - verify manifests, in failsafe/verify instead. close ok.

SUREFIRE-757 - sourceEncofing  not picked up. I would argue it makes
sense to change the warning to actually mention reorting.outputEncoding.

Gruss
Bernd