Up to Olivier as he does the work on it. I don't use it or work on it so I
would not be comfortable making that update.

On Dec 11, 2014, at 3:16 PM, Mark Nelson <mark.x.nel...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
> Would that proposed release make the new http wagon 2.8 the default wagon?
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Nelson | Architect | 61.2.9491.1177
> Platform Engineering
> Oracle Development
> http://redstack.wordpress.com/
>
> "Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics"
> by Mark Nelson and Tanya Williams
> http://bit.ly/UbNKLD
>
> On 12/12/2014 4:56 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> I plan to call a vote to release Maven 3.2.4 today if there are no
>> objections.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>>
>> A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
>> business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
>> be omnipotent for a while.
>>
>>   -- Jakob Burckhardt

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition